Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's Fall, It's Fall, It's Fall!



Yesterday marked the unofficial start of Autumn in the Northwest. That's right, I woke up to rain! And it's raining again today! I am so excited. The summers' reign of terror is officially over, and now I can enjoy the rest of the year. I love this time of year here. The maple trees turn the most incredible luminescent yellow. It's cloudy and dark, and for some reason the glow of fluorescent lights inside against the gray sky has always made me feel comfortable, cozy and at home. It's also typically a very productive time of year for me. And on that note, I'm happy to announce that I'm solving a ..three? ..four? year old problem!

I made these silver arches during my undergraduate studies at ASU and never actually turned them into a fully resolved and functional neck-piece. I've taken them apart, put them back together, tried a variety of chains and attachments and never come up with anything that actually worked. So I'm pretty excited about this new solution. Pictures to follow when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment